Hey how’s it going? Been pretty busy lately so I figured I’d share another SotB to let everybody know what’s going on.
Had another fatal memory error crop up that I finally resolved last night. Also, you’ll notice I changed the Projects List system. I liked the idea of having a tracker for things I’m working on but the plugin I was using basically kept everything outside of the blog with it’s own specific post type. The way I’m going to try doing it now should use posts and pages, which you figure would naturally integrate better than they do. Now when I post about a project it’ll show up on the project’s dedicated page. This will hopefully encourage more regular blogging.
Stencyl Jam 15 Project Canceled
I’ve decided my project for Stencyl Jam 15 just wasn’t coming together. I’d developed three different ideas for it and didn’t give myself enough time to fully realize any of them. If you’d like to take a look at the prototypes I put together you can see them in the video for this week’s NoRights Podcast.
As I said on last week’s podcast I’ll be launching a new comic this summer. Lately I’ve been thinking about the font. I’ve built fonts out of my handwriting before and I think they’re about due for an update. I’m also having to do research for this story as there’s dates and events involved.